Certain things in South Africa remain constant:-
· the South African coastline is 2,798km (1,739 miles)
· SA encompasses about 472 000 square miles (1,2 million square kilometers)
· Njesuthi is the highest mountain in the Drakensberg reaching 3,408 m
· The largest province, the
One of the world's best destinations for holidays on the wildside, where nature wins all the awards, South Africa offers treasures to discover in each of its 9 provinces.
- The 9 provinces of South Africa - find out more about South Africa's nine regions or provinces to decide which part of South Africa you would like to visit this year.